- A 21-Year-Old Stanford Kid Got $30 Million, Then Everything Blew Up - not a great Silicon Valley tale ; - [ businessinsider.com/inside-story-o… via @sai 2 hours ago
- oui! French Ministry of Defense improves testing and software development with @BorlandSoftware lnkd.in/dXRXhpW who else ; - [ 4 hours ago
- Crawling vs. Indexing: Robots.txt and sitemap.xml shar.es/T5SvA great stuff from @digett ; - [ 5 hours ago
- Google’s New Modular Phone May Be the Last You’ll Need to Buy | Gadget Lab | WIRED wired.com/2014/04/google… cool ; - [ 19 hours ago
- RT @wreckseal: Can the mainframe remain relevant in the cloud and mobile era? j.mp/1pjmyY7 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Video
Now that we’re all going lightweight with the Silk Portfolio, I’ve taken the opportunity to meet a few developers, testers, QAs and mobile developers. The result is Frank’s Solution Finder, which you can spin through to hear the issues that … Continue reading
What better way to start 2013 than with some insights into Borland’s plans for the near future? My exclusive interview with Stuart McGill of Borland is now a wrap, and I think it gives a great behind-the-scenes look at Borland’s … Continue reading
We’re all getting ready for Christmas, but not quite in the same way as QA and Test Specialists. For you guys, Christmas delivers peak loads that will push your websites to the limit. There are some harsh consumer statistics out … Continue reading
I’ve been talking a lot about delivering lightweight, easy to use, affordable software. Now that I’m back, instead of just talking lightweight, here’s a new Borland solution that demonstrates exactly what I mean – Silk Mobile. There are plenty of … Continue reading
I’m not about to fill the boots of Muhammad Ali or Steve Jobs, but in my own small way I’ve come back to help make a difference at Borland. Yes, it’s now official as you can see from my real … Continue reading
At 90 minutes long, it’s a bit of an ask for anybody to watch this all the way through, but there’s some great and engaging stuff in it from the old days. I watched this hugely engaging interview from Chase … Continue reading
Another neat video, with cool graphics from my good friends at Borland. The truly awesome Silk Test.
Jeepers, I’ve been up in the hills too long, how come I missed this: Maybe I could get Lotus in the next ad? ;-
1997 Borland Conference: Software Wars.
And a big shout out to Gregor Rechberger and the rest of the Silk Performer team: As they say: It’s not often you get the opportunity to hear our software in action, but here is your chance. SilkPerformer plays the canon … Continue reading